By enrolling in the course, you are accepting the terms and conditions listed below:
- A deposit of $100 is required to confirm enrolment into the course of your choice.
- The remainder of the course fee must be paid in full on the first day of the training.
- In the event that the student is unable to attend the course, the deposit will remain valid for a period of 12 months from the commencement date of that course and is transferrable to any alternative course during that period.
- Please be informed that all fees are non-refundable unless a 3-day written notice is given informing Le Spa Massage Academy of the circumstances for not attending.
- If the student does not supply the 3-day written notice and does not attend the course, all fees will be forfeited. No refund or transfer is available in this circumstance.
- All terms are in addition to your statutory rights under the Trade Practice Act and other applicable laws of Australia.
Our training is informative and friendly. If you have any questions about any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
General rules and regulation
- Student must be punctual and register for each class.
- A certificate will only be awarded to students attended over 80% of class hours and have achieved satisfactory result in the examination.
- Absent over 20% of class hours due to illness, a medical certificate must be presented.
- Le Spa Massage Academy reserves the right to provide classes for absentees. Students are best advised to be present at all time as it is their responsibility to catch up with missed lesson or examination.
- Student can reserve an hour of review session after the completion of course, no charge applicable.
- Students are required to act as models for each other during practical sessions.
- To avoid class disturbance, photo audio and video recording during lessons are not permitted.
- Mobile phones must be switched to silent inside the class room.
- All students are expected to look after their personal properties. LSMA will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items within the premises.
- Students are expected to properly use and respect properties, facilities and equipment belonging to the LSMA. Students will be responsible to pay for repair for replacement for any damage caused due to negligence and recklessness.
- LSMA reserves the right to change training schedules when necessary. Students will be notified as immediately as possible.
- LSMA reserves the right to expel any student who fails to comply with LSMA regulations or whose behaviour and conduct negatively affects the regulation and operation of LSMA.