- Instructor: Kim Le Robertson
- Duration: 1 day
WHAT IS HOT STONE MASSAGE?
Hot stone massage therapy or hot rock massage is a specialised treatment using heated stones. The aid of using stones helps relieving stress, stimulating circulation, reducing muscular soreness and spasm.
- Effects and benefits of hot stones therapy
- Different forms of hot stones and equipment
- Hygiene requirements
- Client consultation and aftercare advice
- Benefit and contraindication
- Possible reactions and how to deal with them
AIM OF THE COURSE
- To provide trainees with various massage methods using stones.
- To enable practitioners to apply various placement of the stones on and under the body for deep tissue massage.
Basic knowledge of relaxation massage.
- Time: 9am-5pm
Hot Stone Massage $280
08/31 Black Street, Milton, Queensland, 4064