- Instructor: Kim Le Robertson
- Duration: 1 day
When adding High Frequency to a facial treatment, you are adding a rejuvenating and nourishing service. High Frequency is used for acne skins or reactive skins. Is used to reduce skin redness, and skin inflammation. Also great for enlarges pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
This Course Covers
- What is an High Frequency?
- Benefits of High Frequency
- Contraindications and indications to high frequency
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Learn about each electrode
- Treatment Set Up
- Client Consultation
- High Frequency Facial Step by Step
- Client Aftercare
Le Spa Massage Academy will conduct assessments towards the end of the course. Practitioners are to receive certificate once competently pass the required assessments.
No previous training or experience necessary
- 1 official & practical training day
08/31 Black Street, Milton, Queensland, 4064