- Instructor: Kim Le Robertson
- Duration: 1 day
WHAT IS AN OXYGEN THERAPY FACIAL?
It’s a non-medical procedure that fully oxygenates skin cells which results in brighter and healthier skin. It also hydrates your skin and supports natural collagen to help you achieve a more youthful look.
A stream of high-pressurized oxygen infused with botanical, vitamin, mineral, and nutrient extracts is applied to the face and neck. The oxygen absorbs the moisturizing agents into the skin for a smoother, plumper look, providing a healthy glow.
The oxygen facial is a popular treatment to indulge in prior to a big event or soirée, and it can be performed on all skin types.
Our Oxygen Therapy course is a one-on-one private course, particularly designed with 8 intensive hours of practice, which focuses on providing students with all the essential skills and knowledge prior to starting in the workforce. It provides the skills and knowledge required to perform an oxygen therapy facial treatment.
More excitingly, by enrolling in the course, students will not only have the opportunity to practice the techniques on real clients but they’ll also receive in-person treatment demonstration from the trainer so they know and understand what the client feels like when receiving the same service that you are providing.
Would be advantageous to have done a facial course but is not essential.
It is not a government accredited course but an Academy Master Class. Our College Master Class Certificate is awarded on completion of 8 practical hours (recorded in log book) which can be in your own salon.
THE BENEFIT OF OXYGEN THERAPY FACIAL?
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve blood circulation
- Promote collagen production for younger looking skin
- Added radiance
- Hydrated skin
- Calms acne
- Even skin tone
- Nourishing – delivers oxygen and nutrients to the skin
- No downtime
One-on-one private training with Kim – contact us to arrange a time that suits you.
- Introduction to Oxygen Therapy
- Client consultation and treatment preparation
- Basics of facial theory including various skin types and conditions
- Benefits and contra-indications
- Step by step facial procedure and aftercare instructions
- Personal Hygiene/Hygiene in the workplace
- Apply treatment safely and effectively
- Types of ampoules to infuse with the oxygen therapy
Le Spa Massage Academy will conduct assessments towards the end of the course. Trainees are to receive certificate once competently pass relevant assessments.
No previous training or experience necessary and no special equipment required for this training.
- 1 official training day
- 0.5-hour lunch break
- Professional Certificate of Attainment
WHAT TO BRING
- 3 large-sized towels and 2 small-sized towels
- Your lunch
- Tea and coffee will be provided throughout the course
WHAT TO WEAR
Comfy outfits and short nails
Early-bird bookings (4 weeks in advance) receive 10% discount
08/31 Black Street, Milton, Queensland, 4064