1. Deep cleansing and exfoliation done in the treatment help stimulate skin turnover and encourage new cell growth every 28-40 days especially if you have been experiencing dull, sluggish skin.
2. Facials relieve stressed out skin and the results are noticeable and instant post-treatment. It’s a quick confidence booster! ✨
3. You’ll save money in the long run because you’ll use less makeup (hello flawless bare face!).
4. Facials are simply the best anti-aging treatments around! Facials improve the skin’s tone, texture, elasticity to counteract the damaging effects of air pollution and sun exposure ?
5. Facials are relaxing and rejuvenating – they can have the same relaxing effects as a few hours of deep sleep ?
6. Therapists use professional strength masks and peels that are more effective than at-home treatments products! ?♀
7. You get access to high tech treatments such as ones we’ve got: microneedling, diamond tip microdermabrasion and LED light therapy!
8. Extractions done in your facials help your skin to breathe better as it unclogs the pores and in the long run, it gets rid of the bumpy skin texture that can’t be covered up by makeup.
9. Your facial therapist has the professional knowledge to help determine what treatments you need to target your concerns and give adequate advice on at-home treatment so that you can prolong the effects of your facial until your next appointment!
10. Facial massage (with optional tools such as jade rollers and gua sha) will promote lymphatic drainage which reduces fluid retention and boost circulation.