WHAT IS LE SIGNATURE DELUXE FACIAL?
Our Le Signature Deluxe Facial is perfect and tailored for anyone. The treatment is not only relaxing / pampering facial but also added benefit of high-performance products and treatment that suit your individual goals.
This treatment is deeply hydrating and lifting and also an extra indulgence and performance, our le signature deluxe facial is the best way to go as we tailored to suit your skin condition, different skin tyle. The treatment may including make Make-up Remover, a double Cleansing, Exfoliation with face Steamer, Chemical Peel Toner, Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial, Micro-Needling, Oxygen Infusion Facial Therapy, BB Glow, Mask, Toner, Moisturise and will designed just for you. Moreover, the treatment also melted your tension and stress away with a full facial massage including the face, neck, shoulder scalp and arms massage.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOUR TREATMENT?
You might get some redness and tightness in the skin but overall, your skin should be feeling supple and moisturised 💦 and you’re all relaaaaxed.
THE BENEFIT OF HAVING REGULAR FACIAL
- Assist the skin to turnover especially if it’s looking sluggish and dull with exfoliation
- Self-care: time for you to relax
- Face massage assists in reducing wrinkles and lifts the skin
HOW LONG SHOULD I HAVE A FACIAL AGAIN?
Generally monthly facials are recommended for most skin types because the skin cell turnover cycle is every 28 days. If you need specialised attention to your skin, such as for acne skin types or if your skin has troubles turning over every 28 days, you may require a facial every 2 weeks. Your therapist will advice you during or after the treatment what they recommend.
AFTERCARE TIPS AFTER A FACIAL TREATMENT
- Avoid wearing makeup after your treatment. If you received a facial in the morning/noon, your therapist would have applied a tinted sunscreen on your face.
- If you received a facial in the late afternoon/evening, you can skip your usual skincare routine
- Make sure that you keep your skin moisturised for
- Avoid direct heat 48 hours after your facial and if you need to be outside, apply a sunscreen with SPF30 or higher.
- Keep skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Do not shave or have laser removal done 48 hours before or after your facial
- Avoid using abrasive skincare products at least one week post facial
$180 / 75 minutes